Feb 10, 2018 | RecipesGood granola is like a party in a bowl. Bad granola? It’s closer to cardboard. In Thailand, I learned to make my own granola—the type that qualifies for the “party in a bowl” description. Not that granola is a Thai thing. I just happened to have some...
Get the Blue Thread Life Blog via Email
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Into the Heart of the Jungle
- 4 Keys to Thriving as a Single in a World Full of Couples
- From Scratch | An Exercise in Creativity
- The Sacrament of Digging Out Egg Sacks
- Pros, Cons, and Solutions for Working Remotely
- Abandon Ship!
- A Change in Perspective
- Serious Play Case Study
- Seeing with the Heart
- Psalm 84
- 1 Corinthians 13
- Previous Work